Greenery is becoming a rare sight nowadays. This is not only affecting the environment as a whole but the lives of every kind of living being on a great extent. When on one side the industrial development has eroded most of the greenery of the world, it has also given a term called artificial grass which serves the same purpose though are not made of living cells or does photosynthesis. Hardly there will be any person who won’t want a backyard and garden/lawn full of green grasses bit when it comes to the maintenance of the same, most of them back out. But with artificial grass on concrete, you don’t have to be worried about the maintenance of the same as the grass won’t grow and be as it has been bought. But even when there are no maintenance worries, no need to water them everyday, people are skeptical about the installation of these grasses in their home because of the following reasons.
- Often people wonder whether the artificial grasses are for concrete or they can be only fixed on the soil. The artificial grasses can be fixed to any kind of ground whether made of concrete or mud/soil anything for that matter. So, if your lawn is made of concrete, you don’t have to worry about the maintenance of grass and also there is no need to water them daily.
- The next important question or reason that everyone who wants to have artificial grass but control their urge have is whether these grasses are safe or not. This is rather a myth that artificial grass can hurt the pets or the kids in the house and irritate their skin and health. On the contrary, the artificial grasses come with a delicate and fine coating of fur which prevents event a slight scratch on your kids or pets body. They can roll on them, play on them sit and even sleep on them if you can keep them clean.
- Often people are unaware of the fact that there is no need for mowing of the artificial grasses. They need not be watered or cut every day or such.
- Without maintenance, artificial grass won’t stay for long is a common myth amongst people. On the contrary to this thought, the artificial grasses can remain for a generation like 20 years or more that is even without any kind of maintenance.
- The environment is obviously in need of more greenery but when it comes to artificial grass people think that they are not at all safe for the environment. But on the contrary, the artificial grasses need no fertilisers or chemical based substance to be fine, and thus that substance doesn’t add to the environment to pollute it.
- Since the artificial grasses can remain for more than two decades without any maintenance, the color of the grass also remain intact.
With artificial grass on concrete, you can decor your lawn and backyard beautifully and even the rooftops.