Building a patio can offer a big area with an atmosphere perfectly for entertainment throughout the year. The most famous type of patio these days is Insulated patio roofing which creates an awesome outdoor living area that can be utilized all the year round. The insulated patio systems are modern, sleek, functional and affordable. You can create a patio as per your requirements by choosing the right type of design. There is builder who guide you through the designing process and takes care of all the engineering requirements.
- All the insulated patio roofing design features special polystyrene core insulation, thus making them cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- The three in one design consisting of roofing, ceiling and insulation makes the insulated patio roofs sturdy covering larger areas with fewer beams. They also lessen the noise during the rainy season.
- By constructing insulated patio roofs, you will not only be shaded from the sun, but the insulation will decrease the heat related to standard metal panels. From the insulated patio roofing design, choose Flat Patio Roof for traditional look, Elevated/Fly-Over Patio Roof for contemporary look and Gabled Patio Roof for extra height.
The benefits of Insulated Patio Roofing:
- Superior quality insulation: Eat and entertain outdoors as per your requirement
- Protects patio furniture. No condensation dripping on your outdoor patio furniture
- Get the feeling of an extra room. Smooth and modern ceiling finish makes an outdoor area looks like an add on
- Enjoy your patio in any weather: rainy or hot sun
- Lessens the noise. There is no requirement of closing the doors to block the storm noise
- Water tight joining system
Easy to Clean and Maintain: you can also use different types of enclosure
The better varieties of insulated patio roofing design can be enclosed with good quality glass enclosures. You can get a wide range of colors and structures that are available in the market. The online catalogues can be used to match to the existing house roof color and décor. There are lesser sunbeams required to match the home décor and an obscured ducting is also done for the number of electrical units that are installed in the patio roofing design.
Insulated Patio Roofing Designs have three material layers to provide ultimate performance:
- Roofing layer: This layer is made up of high grade steel with 12 high glosses, heat reflective and easy to clean colors available.
- Insulation layer: It is a polystyrene layer which is pressure bonded to ceiling layers and roof for more durability and strength.
- Ceiling layer: It is made up of high grade steel and is available in seven low gloss colors with three profile options.
Insulated patio roofing is formed using strong, elegant, chambered and fluted columns and beams. Matching gutters are used to tie the system together. The concealed fixing points and hidden brackets give a smooth and refined appearance.
An insulated roof system having shingles placed on it can be purchased from the suppliers supplying insulated aluminium patio covers. This type of roof system also includes a plywood layer for applying tile roof materials or shingles. Guttering around the edges helps in directing rainwater into an appropriate area. Vinyl or aluminium can be used to make guttering and can often be included in a kit you want to buy.
Wood being traditional and beautiful can be used for building garden and home additions; but there are few drawbacks of using it.
It is costly and time consuming to build a patio cover using wood. It is heavy and difficult to maintain. An insulated aluminium patio cover can be put up in just one day and has lasts longer as compared to the wood. Also, it does not require any additional finishing or painting.